It is always easier to complete a short assessment form for quick feedback.
Depending on your circumstances, different sponsorship options may be available. Currently there are three main visa subclasses which are offered under business or work sponsorship:
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186), and
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)
Each of these visa categories have their own criteria to be met. You also need to have a sponsor, as well as have your skills assessed. There is an English Language requirement to be met but in exceptional circumstances you might be exempted.
What does the sponsor need to do?
- Gather all the necessary documents
- Lodge the sponsorship application
- Lodge the nomination application
- Wait for and receive the outcome of the application
What does the applicant need to do?
- Gather all the necessary documents including a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) given to your sponsor
- Make your application
- Wait for the decision and provide further documentation if requested
There are different subclasses and visa streams for sponsorship and the fees can vary significantly. So it is best to check the costs with your migration agent.
Please complete our assessment form for feedback.